Monday, September 3, 2018

Meet the Teacher

My name is Molly Rice and I am the new preschool teacher at the Samuel Morey Preschool. I recently graduated from James Madison University with a Master's Degree in Inclusive Early Childhood Education (Early Education + Special Education) and this is my first teaching job! I am so excited to teach your wonderful children this year, and I know it will be an amazing year!

Here are five fun facts about me:
1) I love to travel! I've been to 15 different countries.
2) My favorite animal is a giraffe.
3) Both of my parents are teachers and my older sister is a photographer for the Mets baseball team.
4) My favorite books are the Harry Potter series.
5) I have known that I wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember!

Please feel free to contact me at mrice@rivendellschool.org or on the Remind app. I'm looking forward to a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment